Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crochet Headband

I had a tiny bit of sparkly yarn left over and thought I'd give an earwarmer headband a try. My sister in law had a beautiful one she got somewhere and I thought, "hey, I could make that!" It turned out quite different but it was easy and I thought pretty darn nice if you happen to have chilly ears. I made it to fit my head to give to my SIL, but my niece walked in and seemed to enjoy it. She was much cuter in it anyways.  My SIL did end up wearing it to work and people loved it. I was so excited that a few even asked for one. We came up with $8 for the price of it, so if you want one, I can "hook" you up! Get it? Hook? Like crochet hook? I am so funny.
Here's what it looks like on your head:

And buttoned up (the button goes in the back)...
And layed out...



No comments:

Post a Comment