Friday, July 16, 2010

Wedding Shower Gift


So I scrambled together an unused trashcan I had lying around the house. A nice, clean one, I just don't have a place for it. And I washed it, ok? I obviously can't spend too much money on a shower gift, as I have none, so I needed to make my mini money gift look cool. I had some leftover wedding paraphenalia from that unsucessful wedding bouquet, so I added that, a couple of household items from thier registry, and threw together some quick cookies.
The shower was up in SC, I live in FL. I made the cookies and carried them up still warm on the pan. Then when I got up there, I went out drinking with an old friend, trying to wash down my puppy blues. So at 3:00 in the morning, and totally tipsy, I frosted the cookies. I knew I wasn't going to spend too much time on them anyways, because I'm just not certain they'd be totally appreciated if I did. I spent the appropriate time/appreciation ratio making them. I still thought they were adorable and personally thought my whole presentation was awesome. Pat pat pat on my back, please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment